Quan A. Nguyen, D.O.
- Bachelor of Science with Honors, B.S.
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, D.O.
Nova Southeastern University,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Florida/Shands
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Osteopathic Asssociation
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- American College of Physicians
- Barbosa MDFS, Nguyen QA et al. 1996. Indentification of the homologous beige and Chediak-Higashi syndrome genes. Nature 382:262-265.
- Kingsmore SF, Barbosa MDFS, Nguyen QA et al. 1996. Physical mapping of the beige critical region on mouse Chromosome 13. Mammalian Genome 7: 773-775.
- Kingsmore SF, Barbosa MDFS, Tchernev VT, Ashley A, Detter JC, Nguyen QA et al. 1996. Positional cloning of beige, bg, an autoimmune suppressor locus. Arthritis & Rheumatism 39: S216.
- Kingsmore SF, Tchernev VT, Nguyen QA et al. 1996. Positonal cloning of the Chediak-Higashi syndrome gene in human and mouse. Journal of Investigative Medicine 44: 63A.
- Barbosa MDFS, Barrat FJ, Tchernev VT, Nguyen QA et al. 1997. Identification of mutations in two major mRNA isoforms of the Chediak-Higashi syndrome gene in human and mouse. Human Molecular Genetics 6: 1091-1098.
- Detter JC, Nguyen QA et al. 1998. Indentification of the novel simple sequence length polymorphisms (SSLPs) in mouse by interspersed repetitive element (IRE)-PCR. Nucleic Acids Res 26: 4091-4092.
- Brown AD, Kingsmore SF, Nguyen QA et al. 1998. Positional cloning of the mouse mutation sandy. Journal of Investigative Medicine 46: 36A.
- Nguyen QA et al. Development of a YAC and P1 contig of the beige critical region on mouse Chromosome 13. 1999. Eastern Student Research Forum 1999: 29.